Whooot!!! I will be selling ukes in Mexico!!!!

la_ingrit

Reaction score
Hi everybody!!!

It is my desire share with the UU community, that I am going to sell ukuleles in Mexico. :shaka:

After looking for the best supplier, I decided on KALA, soon I will be publishing the relating information!

Please, feel free to give me advices to offer a better service to those that scarcely know the wonderful ukulele, 'cause my idea is to take the ukulele to never proven limits.

So please everybody welcome The Mexican age of the ukulele!!!
:smileybounce:

Nice! Just got back from three months in Oaxaca, love Mexico! Best of luck! Spread the word.

Nice! Just got back from three months in Oaxaca, love Mexico! Best of luck! Spread the word.

Oaxaca is so beautiful!!! so much different culture over there!!!
Thanks for your wishes gp-ak!!! :D

good luck Ingrit! that's great news.:)

Thank you so much Russ Buss!!! even tho I was away from the forum!! I always catch you in you tube!!! :nana:

Yay! Congrats, Ingrit. I know you will be successful. :D

Best wishes on your success Ingrit! My Bro. in California has a condo in Mazatlan, maybe one day I'll get there. In the meantime I'll rough it here in Hawaii. ;)

Yay! Congrats, Ingrit. I know you will be successful.

Thanks Seeso mi amor (my love)!!!!

Best wishes on your success Ingrit! My Bro. in California has a condo in Mazatlan, maybe one day I'll get there. In the meantime I'll rough it here in Hawaii. ;)

Hey Ahno Honu...thanks a lot for your great wishes and good vibe!!! Even yho your bro has a condo in Mazatlan...I offer u my place in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon!!! you are very welcome here!!!! :)

Congrats. Wishing you the best :shaka:

Thanks a bunch Generem!!!! Viva la UKE!!! :shaka:

Congrats! :D

Hey Ahno Honu...thanks a lot for your great wishes and good vibe!!! Even yho your bro has a condo in Mazatlan...I offer u my place in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon!!! you are very welcome here!!!! :)

I'm packing my bags! ;)

How much can you get a solid top Requinto for there? :D
http://ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13796

or.... a Jarana Mosquito?

Last edited:
Well then, if you open up shop in Zihuatanejo, I won't have to bring my Fluke down there next year on vacation - I'll be able to buy one from you instead!

Where will you be setting up shop? Or is this mail order only?

yay that sounds amaaaazing. i've always wanted to go to mexico, and the fact you get to sell ukuleles there is even more awesome!

have fun!

Well then, if you open up shop in Zihuatanejo, I won't have to bring my Fluke down there next year on vacation - I'll be able to buy one from you instead!

Where will you be setting up shop? Or is this mail order only?

for now is just mail order...but will see!!!;)

Good luck with your new endeavor!

Thanks!! I really appreciate your words!!!

yay that sounds amaaaazing. i've always wanted to go to mexico, and the fact you get to sell ukuleles there is even more awesome!

have fun!

Come to Mexico, you are so welcome in Monterrey, Nuevo León!!! :shaka:

Are you opening a retail shop or trying to be a dealer?

First a dealer.
Retail shop....the time will give me the answer :)

Top Bottom