Risa Strat styled electric Tenor Uke.

Col50

Reaction score
Wow, impressed.

Went into a well known Music Store today to see what they had in on display and the Risa was there.

The finish was beautiful, the craftsmansip excellent, the neck feel was good, it was then plugged into a Fender amp which had clean settings and I played a few riffs and strum patterns and the tone out of the amp was excellent.

Played the same riffs and strum patterns with different pickup selector switch positions and with different tone selected and still the little Strat wannabee impressed.

Just how I managed to get out of the store without buying it I do not know but UAS is certainly kicking in, I want one.

Yes.

In their electric range there are Strats, Teles, Les Pauls and a stick type.

Alas the shop did not have a Les Paul style Uke to play, but looking at the pickups and controls of the top end LP it probably has so many sound options available it could be awesome.

I've had a surf green tele for a little over a year now. I got mine from Mim, and she sold me a hard case that was a perfect fit.

When paired with a tube amp this uke sounds awesome. My only wish is that I was a better player.

Top Bottom