Best wishes for Chuck Moore

BuzzBD

Reaction score
Chuck just posted that he is back home from the hospital after having a heart attack. Just wanted to wish him a full and speedy recovery. I had my own health issues some years ago that curtailed my building for a while and Chuck, class act that he is, was one of the first to welcome me back to making ukulele again and offer his encouragement. So mahalo plenty brah, just know that I am pulling for you and wish you all the best.
Brad

Best of Luck to Chuck Moore for a speedy and full recovery. When I was new on UU Chuck gave me a welcoming message. I had no idea at the time that he made such beautiful ukuleles. He is a treasure to the ukulele community.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
aloha,
Beth (aka TobyDog)

Get better quickly Chuck.

We're all pulling for you.

I've had two open heart surgeries in the last 20 years, I know what it's like to be out of commission. Keeping a positive attitude was my best remedy. Pomaika'i (just looked up this phrase).

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

My best wishes for a speedy recovery, Chuck! I am playing your beautiful sapwood Koa tenor right now thinking of you.

Chuck you are as wonderful as your world class instruments. Here is to a fast and full recovery so you can continue to completely enjoy life again

Hope Chuck is feeling better soon. No one makes a prettier ukulele.

Hi Chuck, I'm not acquainted with you except by way of your great reputation, but just want to say I hope today finds you feeling a little bit better! Hang in there!

Get well fast, Chuck. I love your ukes. I don't own one, i'm just an admirer. Take care!

Get well soon Chuck!

As Bill (Sheehan) said.
I too wish you a speedy recovery Chuck.

Top Bottom