Zook and Lele Original

CeeJay

Reaction score
Combining bouzouki , which I have been playing about 14 months,and ukulele in an attempt to capture a zeibekiko type tune...probably a million miles away.

That was awesome! Very cool! That bouzouki reminds me of a band from way back called the Forum Quorum. Their lead singer played a bouzouki. I think his name was Sturg Pardalis. They once appeared on the Mike Douglas show, and there was a neat book called "How To Form a Rock Group" that was centered on them.

Sounds pretty darn cool to me CeeJay - for only 14 months in you play that thing bloomin’ good!

That was awesome! Very cool! That bouzouki reminds me of a band from way back called the Forum Quorum. Their lead singer played a bouzouki. I think his name was Sturg Pardalis. They once appeared on the Mike Douglas show, and there was a neat book called "How To Form a Rock Group" that was centered on them.

Just checked out " Follow the Piper" and "Misery" on You Tube. Thanks for the listen Bill,Cheers CJ.

Sounds pretty darn cool to me CeeJay - for only 14 months in you play that thing bloomin’ good!

Took me nearly 40 years to get one ,haven't put it down since I got it...the other instruments have views, LOL
Cheers Chaps :cheers:

Top Bottom