I want a beautiful kelly green UU Shirt in Size M - Please help me :D

Apfelkuch3n

Reaction score
Aloha everybody,

I'd totally like to buy an UU shirt in kelly green, size M before the price will rise. But apparently they're sold out :(

Is there a way to get a green one? Maybe a used one, I want this shirt so bad.

Is there a fellow ukefriend who wants to sell his green UU Shirt?

Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to your answers :shaka:

Mahalo,
Lou

They will restock soon so be patient. You will love your Kelly Green UU shirt when you get one they are really worth waiting for, actually I'm wearing mine right now (size 2XL). :cool:

I'd totally like to buy an UU shirt in kelly green, size M before the price will rise. But apparently they're sold out :(

Hey Lou (and everybody) - we're SUUUPER sorry about that!! The orders for shirts, especially kelly green for some strange reason :D, have been craazy and we haven't been able to keep up. But more shirts are on their way! Lou - check your pm box for more. To the people who snatched up UU shirts already, you rock in ways we can't even comprehend. Hope your day is uke-tastic.

I would like one in Pake Red but I don't think red will ever be an option. :(
My next one Navy Blue. :)

They will restock soon so be patient. You will love your Kelly Green UU shirt when you get one they are really worth waiting for, actually I'm wearing mine right now (size 2XL). :cool:

I want to order a couple but not sure about the sizing, seeing as you got 2XL I can ask you, I'm 14 stone and 6ft 2 so do you recon a 2xl would do me.

Thanks for the answers :'D

Maybe I'll buy a brown one in the meantime <3

the brown one is dope.. i have the black, green, and brown... this summer i might buy some more.. just two more.. one for each week day!

the brown one is dope.. i have the black, green, and brown... this summer i might buy some more.. just two more.. one for each week day!

I've got brown, just ordered green. I'd love to get a black one. Black is actually my favorite color (non-color?) but my long haired white cat makes black a REALLY bad option for me. I don't know how she does it, but even fresh out of the laundry, all my black clothes have her fur on them.

The heather sweatshirt is really cool as well, I grabbed one of those as well.

I'd love to see them do the rasta/rainbow UU logo on one of the shirts if they make any new versions in the future.

Rasta/Rainbow UU Logo? I'd like to see that =D

I think I'm getting a brown and a green one, or maybe just a green one?

I want to order a couple but not sure about the sizing, seeing as you got 2XL I can ask you, I'm 14 stone and 6ft 2 so do you recon a 2xl would do me.
As I got no replys, I've bit the bullet and ordered a Green and a Black XL, lets hope they got my size in green, if they are too small, I've got no worries, I can always sell them on to one of us Europeans

Hey UkuEroll, the 2XL seemed really large when I got it but after washing a couple of time it has gotten smaller (I hope I have'nt gotten larger haha) not to much but a little. My son is 6'5" and I know it is way to short for him. Hope that helps? :cool:

Top Bottom