Reaction score
Luận văn quản trị Công trình nghiệm thu b

V

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
If the string sounds off NOT plugged in, it's the string (doubtful). If it sounds off only when plugged in, it's probably got to do with the pickup (known to be trouble).

If the second is the case, I would loosen the strings and see if you can wiggle the saddle around then "seat" it by pushing down as you tighten the strings again. If that doesn't do it, could be a lot of things. All of them kind of a pain in your butt. Do you know if the PO modified it in any way?

Last edited:
Pull out the saddle - carefully and make sure that the section under the string is not shorter than the others or damaged somehow.

Make sure it sits in the slot easily and moves freely.

Clean out the slot - make sure there isn't some dust or dirt in there keeping it from sitting solidly on the pickup.

I put a very thin strip of electrical tape under the saddle to help with the seating and tame the output a bit - it think it helps. (But then: placebo...)

Two other things - be very careful pulling the saddle out - make sure the strings are really loose. I broke my saddle because they weren't. And the higher section goes towards the g string.

Let me know how the reds work out. I couldn't get a low g that I was happy with on mine. They all seemed to drone a bit.

Wound up with D'Addario high g nylons.

Top Bottom