Shopping on Amazon

Jerryc41

Reaction score
Amazon has a great assortment of ukuleles and accessories, but it's nice to get them at a lower price. I use an app called camelcamelcamel as an extension on Google Chrome.

I put things I might want into my Amazon Wish List, and when camelcamelcamel sees the price drop, it sends me an email. Prices on Amazon can change quickly, so you have to act quickly. The app also shows how the price has varied over several months.

https://camelcamelcamel.com/

Huh! Interesting app. Will have to try it. Thanks for the heads up.

There's also a similar app for Android called something like "Amazon Price Tracker".

That said, the occasional shady seller character will pop up on Amazon. If a deal seems too good to be true, it often is. Just be cautious. Scammers will try to ply their trade wherever they think they can get away with it.

bratsche

Might not be set up as well. I Haven't seen a whole lot of difference in uke prices unless it's the really cheap stuff. Accessories I've seen a lot of price difference though

Thanks for the tip. I made an Amazon purchase and checked to see what the low historical price was. Not a uke related purchase, though.

Top Bottom