Bach little Prelude in C Minor, BWV 999

MikeHollandGuitar

Reaction score

Prelude in C Minor, BWV 999, also termed The "Little" Prelude in C Minor, is a piece written by Johann Sebastian Bach. Though originally composed for Lute-Harpsichord it has since been adapted for various instruments, including lute, piano and guitar. Here I have arranged it for solo ukulele in the key of G minor. Played on an Ohana TK35G with low G tuning. I hope you all enjoy!

I had just got out from a nice hot shower, and was chilling' with a nice cup of char (tea, for my non UK friends! lol), and came across this which helped relax me completely.
Thanks Mike - great stuff as always my friend.

This is inspiring, Mike. I could listen to it all day long.

I had just got out from a nice hot shower, and was chilling' with a nice cup of char (tea, for my non UK friends! lol), and came across this which helped relax me completely.
Thanks Mike - great stuff as always my friend.

Thank you for posting your video. You are showing to the world that these humble four strings can be played like a classical guitar too.
Just as YOUNG Dave said - [Great stuff as always ] !
Truly inspiring.

That was great Mike. Bach would have written for ukulele if only he’d known how compelling this little instrument was!

Thank you all for your kind comments............I always think when I play a Bach piece it just never stops, you just have to keep going there is no respite until you get to the end!
Mike

That was great! Thanks for sharing it! Motivates me to try more . . .

Top Bottom