Nothin’ Don’t Mean Nothin’

S11LKO

Reaction score
I haven’t picked up any instrument in weeks but today just felt in the mood, doing this and a guitar one which I’ve similtaneously posted in the guitar section. Both are ‘raw’ - just recorded using my iPad and it’s inbuilt mic - and complete with mistakes, but it sure felt good to be making a noise again...

It's great to have a new video from you, Dave. I've been missing your musicality!
Jan D

Absolutely fantastic Dave. You have shrugged of the Chas and dave stuff with this.......................Nashville here you come. Great performance and vocal!
Mike

Absolutely fantastic Dave. You have shrugged of the Chas and dave stuff with this.......................Nashville here you come. Great performance and vocal!
Mike

Haha Mike. Nashville. In my dreams matey. More likely in a shop doorway somewhere with a cap being filled by the odd coin! lol
Thanks as always for your continued kind comments, support and encouragement mate.

I am so glad you picked up an instrument again! Really like your style. You sang each word so clearly and full of emotions! Great work!

Thanks young Brenda. I'm back up and running and having fun doing what I enjoy now...like all of us on UU. Morning coffee is not the same with a uke or guitar in hand whilst sipping it! lol X

That was very enjoyable Dave. I like your style and confidence. The sound was good and clear coming from just your iPad. I have tried recording onto my iPad Pro directly and it’s not that clear. Great job!

G
That was very enjoyable Dave. I like your style and confidence. The sound was good and clear coming from just your iPad. I have tried recording onto my iPad Pro directly and it’s not that clear. Great job!

Thanks Clive - your kind words appreciated matey. I’ve always been quite lucky in that my iPad has recorded clear enough to use. I have now though bought some ‘proper recording gear’ so will be teaching myself to use it in the near future to see if it makes any difference.

Awesome, not sure if it's your song or a cover, but great job either way.

Top Bottom