Wtf

nikolo727

Reaction score
It has come to my attention that someone has created a username on urban dictionary: nikolo727. They also put in something about a person who is what I think a good friend of mine. I did not do this. I would never say anything bad or wrong about deach. He gave me a ukulele!!!!!! I did not do this.

Yeah I know I have strong opinions and I will voice them aloud, but why would that make someone angry enough to do this? How did I make you that mad that you are just going to frame me for doing something like this.

There really isnt much more I can say to explain my innocence. I can that I did not do it. Deach you know I would never do anything like this. If you honestly think I did, then I am willing to give the mainland back to you.

EDIT: I just sent in a complaint to Urban Dictionary to remove that post. Whoever did this made their point. Just leave me alone.If worst comes to worst, I will stop posting on ukulele underground, to further prove my innocence.If you want me to leave fine, but I did not do anything.

Last edited:
I am sure Deach will believe you didn't do this. Knowing Deach's since of humor he will probably laugh about this. I am guessing it was done by someone who knows both you and HaileIsela. Also, to my knowledge Deach has only made love to a saxophone and that was solely in the name of art. Or maybe the sax players name was Art. I don't remember. LOL

Wow.. I just found it... thats pretty harsh.. Wonder who you pee'd off. Suck that people are that childish

..... I did not do this.

I believe you. You've said some messed up things on here but I know deep down, you're a decent kid.

I really don't think anyone is trying to frame you. This happened shortly after your birthday. I really think someone was jealous that I sent you uke.

.....Knowing Deach's since of humor he will probably laugh about this. ....

Normally I would laugh at this however my 12 year old son found it and brought it my attention.

Normally I would laugh at this however my 12 year old son found it and brought it my attention.

Dude, what? Oh, man. That is so not cool.

I call on everyone that is reading this post to become an editor at urbandictionary.com. It's free. Once you are an editor, click the remove link to recommend removal of a definition. Your recommendation will be reviewed by other editors, and if they agree, the definition will be removed.

If enough of us click that remove link, this definition will be removed.

I just went through the registration and removal process.

Use the "lame inside joke" reason when clicking the remove button. Otherwise, the definition may not be removed.

thank you guys so much. I almost had a heart attack. this really upsets me. Like deach has said, I have said some bad things, mostly on impulse and just stupid thinking, but I would never do anything like this. Thank you for believing me guys, i really dont know what else to say. :/

I'm getting a "This Definition has already been suggested for removal" message. So, looks like I cannot suggest it for removal again... :(

To bad that we can't find who ever did this, I am sure that more that a few UU would like to have a (shall I say talk) with this person.

I don't know you or Deach, but I have enjoyed both of you posts. I might add if I did know either of you I am sure I would be glad to have you both as friends.

thank you guys so much. I almost had a heart attack. this really upsets me. Like deach has said, I have said some bad things, mostly on impulse and just stupid thinking, but I would never do anything like this. Thank you for believing me guys, i really dont know what else to say. :/

Don't sweat it. I believe you.

Thanks to everyone for supporting Nikolo and me on this.

It's not terribly easy to figure out how to remove a definition, so follow these steps:

1. Register as an editor.
  2. Check your email and confirm your address.
  3. Login to the editor at urbandictionary.com.
  4. Under the "Edit" tab, click "Remove."
  5. Enter "deach" (without the quotes) into the text box.
  6. Click the "choose this definition" button next to the offending definition. It should be the second one.
  7. Under "Why do you want to remove this definition?" Enter "lame inside joke" in the text box and click the "Send to Urban Dictionary" button.

I'm getting a "This Definition has already been suggested for removal" message. So, looks like I cannot suggest it for removal again... :(

Since I already recommended it for removal, it may not accept anymore. Still, it wouldn't hurt to try.

If you can't recommend it again, I would suggest you click the thumbs down icon next to the definition.

It's not terribly easy to figure out how to remove a definition, so follow these steps:

1. Register as an editor.
  2. Check your email and confirm your address.
  3. Login to the editor at urbandictionary.com.
  4. Under the "Edit" tab, click "Remove."
  5. Enter "deach" (without the quotes) into the text box.
  6. Click the "choose this definition" button next to the offending definition. It should be the second one.
  7. Under "Why do you want to remove this definition?" Enter "lame inside joke" in the text box and click the "Send to Urban Dictionary" button.

Yeah, that's what I did (twice) but still just get the message that it already was suggested for removal...

I did get to "thumbs down" it though..

Quote:

"Normally I would laugh at this however my 12 year old son found it and brought it my attention."

Sorry Deach, that is not cool at all. I think people including myself should be aware that kids can read a lot of what we post.

Don't worry, man. I believe you, and you shouldn't feel pressured to quit UU because of it. I gave it two thumbs down and hopefully the Urban Dictionary staff will remove it.

Still, it's a little unsettling that there's someone hanging around here who did it to frame you (or some other act of douchebaggery) and won't man up.

User Conduct at Urban Dictionary:

1. Users may not post Content (as defined below) that:
1. is unlawful, threatening, libelous or defamatory;
2. violates any party's intellectual property; or
3. is detrimental to the quality or intended spirit of the Website.
2. Examples of unacceptable Content or behavior on the Website include:
1. abuse, harassment, threats of violence, flaming, intimidation of any person or organization, or any other threatening behavior;
2. engaging in or contributing to any illegal activity or activity that violates others' rights;
3. providing information that is false, misleading or inaccurate;
4. hacking or modifying the Website to falsely imply an association with the Company;
5. implying or pretending to be affiliated with a company or organization with which you are not affiliated, or misrepresenting the extent of your affiliation or role with an affiliated company or organization; or
6. disclosing personal or proprietary information of another user, person or organization.
3. The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to limit or revoke the use privileges or editor account of anyone who posts unacceptable Content.
4. At any time, the Company can refuse to allow a posting or remove a posting at its sole discretion. However, Urban Dictionary is not obligated to restrict or monitor submissions in any way, or to block users who submit inappropriate content.
5. By submitting Content, you represent and warrant that such Content:
1. shall not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, intellectual property and proprietary rights;
2. shall not be fraudulent or involve counterfeit or stolen information or items;
3. shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; and
4. shall not create any liability for Urban Dictionary, LLC or any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders.

This is their e-mail address regarding their terms of usage.

info@urbandictionary.com

UPDATE: I just got this email from urbandictionary.com -

Hi,

You recently entered a request to remove deach by nikolo727 from Urban Dictionary.

Editors reviewed your request and agreed to remove this definition.

The definition should be removed from the site within 24 hours.

Thanks,

Urban Dictionary

Nice work, guys! :shaka:

Top Bottom