"In Like Uke"

Know it since I'm 69 and grew up in that era.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

I remember my Grandfather who was staying with us at the time, made me sit down with him and listen to Ike’s Inaugration Ceremoney on the Radio. I remember being bored as all git out, but I adored my Grandfather so I sat and listened.

I remember my Grandfather who was staying with us at the time, made me sit down with him and listen to Ike’s Inaugration Ceremoney on the Radio. I remember being bored as all git out, but I adored my Grandfather so I sat and listened.

How can a President's inaugural address seem boring to a little kid? :)

I remember it. My parents and grandparents were big supporters. Used to have the button, but afraid it's lost in the wind...

Hahahahahaha! A labor of love!

I tried to change "In Like Uke" to "I Like Uke," but it didn't work. Sorry

I saw the heading, and thought of James Coburn...

Hi, Jerry! You are early bird. I enjoy your posts every morning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom