FS: Kamaka HF-1 Soprano Koa Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uke Up

Reaction score
FS: Kamaka HF-1P Soprano Koa Ukulele

$685 + shipping

This Kamaka Soprano HF-1P has stunning Koa wood, dark and rich, with an equally rich sound to match. It is incredibly light, at about 397 grams, and so playable. I have been told that the improvements Kamaka has made to refining their instruments over the last few years has resulted in their newer ukuleles having an even better sound than their older ones. This one was built in August of 2017 and I bought it, brand new, from Elderly Instruments online.

It is in Pristine Condition, and perfect in every detail. Always kept humidified. I got it in Sept 2018 and sadly it has not seen much play as it competed with 3 tenors for my very limited practice time, so you could almost call it brand new, it certainly looks it.

Details: All solid Koa wood, Gotoh Planetary pegs with pearloid buttons , Pearl Kamaka peghead logo, 13 9/16" scale, 16-fret (12 to body) rosewood fingerboard, White dot inlays, Rosewood bridge, with Gloss finish. Includes original Kamaka Hardshell case with full color Kamaka logo. I have changed the original Kamaka Strings to Worth BM46 High G strings. I am including an Oasis humidifier.

Last edited:
Thank you, John. And it has a beautiful sound as well.

Your pics are essentially missing a good photo of the front of the uke... People want to see the wood grain and book-matching.!

Thank you Tracie. I'll add a good front photo shortly.
I'm new with a lot to learn.

Added new photos.
Thanks again for suggestion.
Does anyone know how I can enlarge the photos for viewing?

Is your ukulele still for sale? And it's there a price difference?

I post mine with a 100 dpi resolution and roughly 5" x 7" size. (In PhotoShop, but any photo app should work.) They could be a little larger, but post really well so far.

Kenn, Thanks for the encouragement and also for the suggestion about PhotoShop. The only problem is that I have no idea how to use PhotoShop or any other photo app. Wish I did but...
Thanks again

This is a stunner looking Uke ... which it was the HF 1 L or the HP 1 L ... good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom