Tiny Tenor, all solid mahogany/spruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukecaster

Reaction score
Tiny Tenor, mahogany/spruce model. Solid mahogany back & sides, solid spruce top, rosewood fingerboard & bridge, pearl inlaid logo on headstock. These are very cool ukes, with tenor scale in an overall concert size. Sounds and plays great, loud, currently strung reentrant with Worth Browns, it sounds great that way too, although it was supposedly designed with low G in mind. Beautiful wood, with full gloss finish. Has strap pins on the bottom and side of the heel. Nice shape, but does have a 2 small dings on the top beside the soundhole, 2 more very tiny ones under the strings, and a couple on the back edges. I got this here on UU. Ships in polyfoam case $375.00 shipped in CONUS only

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpgu

Last edited:
The Tiny Tenors sound great, and they're made beautifullY. I love how thwy are as comfy as a concert to play, and they resonate against you.

Sorry, I need help.... very interested but wanting to know if this is the replica I have been reading about?

Forgot to mention, will include a new Fremont Soloist wound low-G string. The reentrant Worth Browns sound great on this uke, but adding the Fremont string will provide the sweet low G sound these ukes are known for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom