2 BanjoUkes

PetalumaRescuke

Reaction score
BanjoUke

One left, the LaVenicia it is time to pass it on.
Can't remember what I paid for it, so make me an offer.

More & Better Pictures plus descriptions at spongeuke@yahoo.com
Dave

Last edited:
Dang it, I just bought a banjouke.

That's often a problem here. It would be nice if the site could size them automatically.

"easy" work around for that is to upload the pictures to imgur then link the images .... except for the fact that UU will probably block the post as spam....

and the "easy" work around for that is to only link one image in the post, then add more images by editing the original post. :/

Complicated... but it allows for sharing excellent pictures of ukuleles, which, in my case, nobody wants anyway :D

"easy" work around for that is to upload the pictures to imgur then link the images .... except for the fact that UU will probably block the post as spam....

and the "easy" work around for that is to only link one image in the post, then add more images by editing the original post. :/

Complicated... but it allows for sharing excellent pictures of ukuleles, which, in my case, nobody wants anyway :D

Right. When I post pictures directly, they're at least 1500px on a side, and I usually add a link to Google Photos.

Using PhotoShop.
I make my cropped photos 7" width or height, whichever is bigger. And make the resolution 100 dpi. With the .jpeg quality set at 10 (PS way of setting JPEG compression.)
This gives pretty good results in the Forum. I have posted larger photos which wind up in a thumbnail bar and a single uncompressed unreduced size photo that took a long time to load.
I do wish that the Forum would create a sticky with photo and sound file parameters and advice.

You might want to put up some better photos, they will improve your chances of a sale.
My thoughts to, Attaching pictures has been vexing to me. I had to change my handle from spongeluke to PetalumaRescuke because of attachment denial and then unable to login or reset my password until after I started over with the new name.
I'll revisit this thread for the next showing.

My thoughts to, Attaching pictures has been vexing to me. I had to change my handle from spongeluke to PetalumaRescuke because of attachment denial and then unable to login or reset my password until after I started over with the new name.
I'll revisit this thread for the next showing.

Yes, posting can be a challenge. If you want to post a link to a photo site, post the words first and then go back and Edit - adding the link. I post pictures and then add a link to Google Photos. There's no limit to how many you can post on Photos.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=eW1QUThHZVpQNU04eGlOV3dPeUFEUG5uUmRTWkpn

I got lucky this time. I was able to post the link and the text at the same time.

Top Bottom