Pono Taropatch

teninobob

Reaction score
I received my Pono taropatch yesterday on my birthday thanks to Veronica :) I must say I am so blown away by the quality of the Pono I bought one when I got one a few years back, I still have it I’m so glad I didn’t sell it and let me tell you this little taropatch sounds amazing. I am now looking at getting a guitarlele and was looking at a kaniale and also the pono. I give up on auto spelling You guys know what I’m talking about. I have played a lotta different ukes. I go to stores and see some of the stuff they’re selling that it makes it reasonable for people to buy them and I love that market I think what they do is really amazing for the price point. My first Pono was a high end one and it was a lot of money for a other island ukulele, but was still very pleased with it and the taro patch I got was probably half the price and it’s just amazing how nice it is. AnyWho thought I would just put this out there :)

Last edited:
congratulations mate. pleased for you. love this post. stream of consciousness... :)

came in too late for me to cancel my order for the Ohana solid mahogany taropatch and order the Pono acacia model. Oh well, at least the Ohana is easy to play and very sweet and chimey. Would have liked that bright Pono though. Not getting both.

Top Bottom