If you could have one non-custom...

UkuleleD

Reaction score
If you could have one non-custom ukulele of your choice right now, what specifically would it be?
Remember, we're talking non-custom ukes, realistically one when you placed an order with Ex: MGM, the makers factory,
or online it would arrive in a week or two.

Mahalos,
D

XXX Special solid premium curly koa Ukulele Tenor.

so pretty.

A Pineapple Sunday isn't a custom right? ;)

A Kanilea K1-T. Once I take it to the factory sometime soon to add an active pickup, it'll be all I ever need.

192-something Martin 3 M

Martin baritone

A Martin baritone ukulele - I think there is one for sale at Elderly right now!

Kanilea K-3 or K-4 soprano--lovely.:rolleyes:

Nothing expensive for me.

My current object of desire is a Kala solid acacia tenor with the slot headstock. ** drool **

Or any decent solid koa concert uke.

Now I have one of each soprano, concert and tenor in solid wood I totally can't justify the expense of another uke. But if I was going for another, it would be one of those, the Kala acacia tenor or a koa concert.

I'll see them in my dreams! :D

I'd want a Kamaka tenor with a pickup... I guess like Aldrine's, but less dirty. And I think I'd have someone who really knows what they're doing put a strap button on the heel... I don't know if that's blasphemous or not, but I can't stand and play a tenor without a strap.

My eyes are currently on a Pono Mahogany or Mango Tenor.. But I just dont know if I want it with a pickup or not. My Applause soprano has a pickup and I hardly ever plug it in :-/

My Kanile'a K-1 C is everything I ever wanted...but I guess I'd bling it up to a K-3 if money was no object...

Top Bottom