The Wait Begins

AQUATOPAZ

Reaction score
Put a deposit on a custom Soprano Resonator with a brushed finish, (no more concern about scratches). Now comes the wait. I now understand the impatient misery and longing. I have to stop thinking about it. I will go crazy. Hopefully it'll arrive in time for my birthday.

I feel you. Dig into new practice material and forget about it. I know, impossible ;)

Have a happy birthday! And enjoy that new ukulele when it arrives.

Put a deposit on a custom Soprano Resonator with a brushed finish, (no more concern about scratches). Now comes the wait. I now understand the impatient misery and longing. I have to stop thinking about it. I will go crazy. Hopefully it'll arrive in time for my birthday.

Waiting is awful. I waited about three months for my first Duke 10. That was right in the beginning, when they were starting production. Now I'm waiting for one from Hong Kong. The arrival date spans three weeks!

I waited almost a year for my custom uke. It was worth the wait! If you have found a reputable builder that you resonate with, you are in for a real treat! Happy strums, my friend!

You can buy other ukuleles while you wait to ease the pain. Isn't that how it works?

My Custom Donaldson was over 13 months from order to delivery, and was worth every second of the wait.

Don't worry about it - fret on a different instrument. You'll love it when it shows up.

-Kurt​

My Custom Donaldson was over 13 months from order to delivery, and was worth every second of the wait.

Don't worry about it - fret on a different instrument. You'll love it when it shows up.

-Kurt​

When you get to a certain age, waiting 13 months isn't practical. :)

Top Bottom