Question About Selling Uke Accessories On UU

Papa Tom

Reaction score
Ugh...it happened to me.

I gave someone a nice set of stage lighting stands and they felt the need to repay me, so they gave me a whole bunch of brand new ukulele accessories. I'm not a big "gadget" kind of guy, so I know I will never use any of them.

I COULD use a couple of bucks to buy some audio cables and other sound accessories, though, so I guess I'm going to sell these uke items.

My question: I have been a member of this forum for several years, but I'm not one of the "regular" guys whose contributions are invaluable to the community. I'm just a uke hobbyist who likes watching and/or participating in conversations about this great instrument. Would people be offended if I were to list these items here on the forum, or should I find some type of ukulele swap site?

Thanks for your input!

I would be happy to see what you've got, Tom. Put them in the Marketplace, and good luck with getting new cables.

The listing of items for sale improves the forum as you may list something that someone needs or wants at your price. Go for it!

Agreed. Offer it up on the marketplace. Don't forget, listings on the marketplace are one of the major draws for this website. Plenty of people ( like me) make that their first stop. So listing their IS contributing.

From the OP: I didn't realize there IS a marketplace on UU! Next dumb question...where IS it?

Thanks, all. The items are now listed under the heading "Great Ukulele Gift Pack."

I hope someone can use this cool stuff!

Top Bottom