PDA

View Full Version : Sycamore prim-shaped concert

dave g
05-26-2009, 03:53 AM
http://www.wsukes.com/85/u85.html

Ahnko Honu
05-27-2009, 12:57 AM
WOW Beautiful work as usual Dave, reminds me of a fig which of course is a fruit so I shall have to add to my fruit inspired 'ukulele collection one day. :D

Ahnko Honu
05-27-2009, 10:43 AM
WOW Just realized it looks allot like a Maui Kula Onion, even more reason I NEED one. :D

WhenDogsSing
05-27-2009, 11:44 AM
Is it too late to have some of your nice artwork applied to the front or do you do that before you apply the finish? By the way, it is a very pretty instrument and sounds real nice.

dave g
05-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Is it too late to have some of your nice artwork applied to the front or do you do that before you apply the finish? By the way, it is a very pretty instrument and sounds real nice.

Thanks - I'll tell my mom you like the artwork she has done :-). It does have to go on before the finish; we might do some more this summer... not sure.

wheelgunner
06-03-2009, 09:23 AM
I have been looking at this thing every day since it went on your web site hoping somebody would buy it before I was tempted above that which I was able to bear. No such luck. I guess I'll just have to buy it myself.

It was pretty much exactly what I wanted.

Ahnko Honu
06-03-2009, 09:54 AM
If I didn't have a Mainland already on order for several months I would have this Prim in hand right now. Still tempted.

wheelgunner
06-03-2009, 10:22 AM
If I didn't have a Mainland already on order for several months I would have this Prim in hand right now. Still tempted.

Dave says he'll ship it to me first thing tomarrow. I'll let you know how it sounds. I already know it looks great!