Practice Spots

Kibes37

Reaction score
I mentioned on an earlier thread I couldn’t wait to practice outdoors with my Clara when I get it. Specifically Mt. Tam. Well, due to order changes (my fault, Blackbird is a fantastic company), I won’t see it till the end of May. In the meantime I ordered a Koaloha Opio Concert for outdoors and such, which should arrive by next week... Couldn’t wait for that either, so I took my prized Kanile’a up the mountain :(. My fingertips were frozen and I was worried about rain... Annnd I’m just not a very good player overall yet ;)

This video has nothing to do with the sound. I thought I’d share my new epic practice spot. Where fittingly I was practicing Stairway To Heaven...

https://vimeo.com/329178064

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful practice spot!

Which Opio concert did you order? If it is the acacia KCO-10, that is one of my favorite daily players.

Lovely spot to practice - or just enjoy the view.

Enjoy the incoming ukuleles, along with your Kanile'a, and the beautiful view.

Glad you got out there and played! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful practice spot!

Which Opio concert did you order? If it is the acacia KCO-10, that is one of my favorite daily players.

That’s the Koaloha model, glad to hear your opinion. I know I’m going to like it, even though I’ve never played one.

Man what a beautiful place, and the perfect song for it too. I enjoyed what I heard.......only wish it was longer...seriously. Thanks for sharing.

Truly a wonderful spot for reflection and playing. Truly envious.

Top Bottom