I - Yiruma played on LFdM

Wonderful, Brenda. Yiruma's music has beautiful melody. I like your long run of harmonics in the middle of the song.

Thank you Joseph . Out of all my ukes, LFdM gave me the best harmonic and cleanest high notes . I bet you are counting the days to receive yours! Thank you for watching and took the time to make a comment.

Wow! Wonderful piece, and played with feeling. now i have to go look up Yiruma.

really very good, very clean and lovely playing..

Is the tab available for this, I would love to have a go..

Awesome work Brenda! :) All that practice is paying off, bravo! really wonderful playing! :)

Thank you for the stars .
I owe some of these stars to you. I hope you enjoyed the journey of torture !! :)
Thank you for the encouragement and patience!:bowdown:

Beautiful piece of music. Lovely playing.

Thank you for watching and took the time to make a comment. Really appreciated it.

Wow! Wonderful piece, and played with feeling. now i have to go look up Yiruma.

It is very difficult to play with feeling on a piano composition music with no lyric and a 'strange' title name 'I'. I must have listened to Yiruma CD a million of times , trying to understand his intended emotion. This is one of those song that really exhausted me and I almost sent it out the window. Thank you for the kind compliment.

Last edited:
You’re getting to be quite ‘the business’ at this playing lark, young Brenda. I wish I was as talented and as dedicated to practice as YOU obviously are! Thanks for sharing your talent once again. Very nice indeed. X

Count me as another who hasn't heard of Yiruma (but I haven't heard of a lot of people). That was a great piece, and so well played! There was a lot of complexity to it, as well as emotion - I can understand you being worn out by the end! Great sounding uke as well. Okay, I'm off to google Yiruma...

You’re getting to be quite ‘the business’ at this playing lark, young Brenda. I wish I was as talented and as dedicated to practice as YOU obviously are! Thanks for sharing your talent once again. Very nice indeed. X

Thank you , my friend.
You have multi talents. I just practice practice. Ha ha.

Count me as another who hasn't heard of Yiruma (but I haven't heard of a lot of people). That was a great piece, and so well played! There was a lot of complexity to it, as well as emotion - I can understand you being worn out by the end! Great sounding uke as well. Okay, I'm off to google Yiruma...

Thank you Lawrence.
Yurima music must be very popular as I have seen so many arrangements on guitar and ukulele
I have done “Kiss The Rain” and “Do You “ in UU guitar forum ! “Wait There” in UU uke forums
“River flow in you” is another popular uke covers.
My next one will be “Love Me”.

Another keeper, well played and a lovely song. You make Luis happy he builds ukuleles.

Lovely playing Brenda. Very musical. Such a nice piece of music beautifully arranged....Excellent!
Mike.

Top Bottom