FS: KoAloha KTM-00 Tenor - $950 + Shipping CONUS only

Status
Not open for further replies.

technicalta

Reaction score
For sale is a KoAloha KTM-00 Tenor is excellent condition. I bought this uke about a month ago for Uke Republic. It has fantastic tone and great playability. Currently strung with a set of low G living waters strings. The Koa is really pretty with its nice curvy stripes. It also has a shimmer to it in person that I can't capture in photos.

I'm selling because I've only really played it a handful of times and UAS has struck again. I need to rehome this uke to fund my new purchase. Comes with a Kala ABS hardshell case pictures.

Specs:
All Hawaiian Koa body
TUSQ(tm) nut and saddle
KoAloha 5-pointed crown headstock
Ebony fretboard and straight design bridge
20-fret straight-cut fretboard, joined at the 15th fret
Single-piece sidewall construction
High gloss finish

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/v7qIipR

Asking: $950 + shipping CONUS only; Paypal.

That is a great looking KoAloha tenor. The grain is really nice and, maybe it's the camera angle, but the headstock seems to match as well.
If I hadn't just bought a tenor, I'd be sorely tempted.
This should go fast as a favorite instrument on the site.

Best of luck with the sale.

That is a great looking KoAloha tenor. The grain is really nice and, maybe it's the camera angle, but the headstock seems to match as well.
If I hadn't just bought a tenor, I'd be sorely tempted.
This should go fast as a favorite instrument on the site.

Best of luck with the sale.

Thanks Ken, it really is a beautiful instrument. It’s just something else has caught my eye and this is barely being played.

Very nice tenor. It looks to be ebony fretboard! Is that correct. I’m in same boat, too many tenors. I had Opio tenor for awhile so I know I like their build. Mine was Sapele and I always wished I had gone for Hawaiian made tenor.

Good luck with sale

Mine!

Thanks for the easy transaction. Can't wait to see this bad boy in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom