Homeward Bound

Wingnutz

Reaction score
This song had a big influence on me when I was a kid. I thought with Paul Simon now on his farewell tour, this would be a good time to develop an arrangement - one of many good songs that he wrote!

Wow, I just caught this on YouTube :) An absolutely super job Laurence, and it's such a great fit for the ukulele :)
Thanks Campbell!

Laurence
I like how you control the volume with that thumb pick! It’s pretty awesome!
But...I don’t like you because you are too good! :D
Thanks Brenda! I will make more mistakes next time! :)
Lovely! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks - glad you enjoyed it!

Laurence, you made this song yours. I wish Paul Simon could hear it.
Thanks Joseph, I was surprised how well this tune came out on the uke.

Excellent Laurence......great choice of music and playing. I saw Paul Simon Last Year in Manchester and about 25 years or so ago when he did the Graceland tour. Massive influence on me......just does not get any better! Mike

Excellent Laurence......great choice of music and playing. I saw Paul Simon Last Year in Manchester and about 25 years or so ago when he did the Graceland tour. Massive influence on me......just does not get any better! Mike

Thanks Mike - yes, between Paul Simon and the Beatles I just had to take up the guitar! I'm not sure if today's music inspires people in the same way.

I throughly enjoyed your video. It is extremely well played. Glad I did not miss this one for being not 'too active' in the forum

I throughly enjoyed your video. It is extremely well played. Glad I did not miss this one for being not 'too active' in the forum

Thanks for the kind words! This forum can be a bit slow, but I have gotten used to it now. :)

Top Bottom