Ring of Fire

Wonderful that rhythm you make with the uke on top.

I really like and uke does add something to this song. Not that I checked the original if it has that too, probabably not ;)

Wonderful that rhythm you make with the uke on top.

I really like and uke does add something to this song. Not that I checked the original if it has that too, probabably not ;)

The ukulele rhythm came with those toms. And I think ukulele makes the song sound more relaxed.

Yep. Fab job here!

Thanks!

Great job mate! Enjoyed. I sure wish I knew how to film and sync clips like that as I'd love to have a go myself!

Great job mate! Enjoyed. I sure wish I knew how to film and sync clips like that as I'd love to have a go myself!

Thank you!
To sync clips you just need any multitrack video editing software. I do it syncing all tracks using their audio to match with final mixdown song and then I cut out the needed clips.

Thank you!
To sync clips you just need any multitrack video editing software. I do it syncing all tracks using their audio to match with final mixdown song and then I cut out the needed clips.

Thanks. I've finally begun looking into it. All I need now is your playing and singing talents. Can I borrow them please? lol

Thank you!

Thanks. I've finally begun looking into it. All I need now is your playing and singing talents. Can I borrow them please? lol

Top Bottom