GOOOOODD MORNING TO My New Friends

NewMexicoDawG

Reaction score
OMG I know 3 chords LoL still cant strum but eh:D.

NewMexicoDoG

Thank You UU for showing me the beauty of the ukulele

Kala Flame Maple Super Soprano Aka Lovely:cool:

Patience as well as practice is a virtue Dawg, in no time you'll be jammin!

With 3 chords, you have the basics for thousands of songs. And very soon your strumming difficulties will become a distant memory.:music:

OMG I know 3 chords LoL still cant strum but eh:D.
Your now on the road of no return, keep it up.
With 3 chords, you have the basics for thousands of songs. And very soon your strumming difficulties will become a distant memory.:music:
As the song goes..You took the words right out of my mouth, I've got a Guitar Book with 300 songs for three chords, I always tell people who can't play that they could play songs with just three chords, but they don't believe me, well its there loss.

I got my uke back in April, now got 10 chords down. Can change pretty quickley from one to the other. Now working on strumming, with the help of a friend I have learned to read some music, and some tabs. Now trying to play along with some of the videos learning is a little slow as I am doing it all out of books that I can find, and what I find here on UU. But it will come so keep up the good work you will get there. If I can start at 66yrs. I know that you will do fine.:shaka:

I'm in roughly the same boat too. Probably know about ten cords with a decent change between some of the easier one's. Strumming is really letting me down. I have to keep it nice and slow and find it easier if the strumming pattern ends in a down giving me that bit more time to get the next chord. Jealous of your Kala concert dawg, I've just got a 25 quid mahalo soprano with questionable tone. I'm sure if I could put it in the hands off some of the guys off here I'd still be impressed tho. Like your sig whitson

Top Bottom