playing nude!!

Weshwee

Reaction score
playing my ukulele naked is soooo much fun!!!!! hahaha yall should try it :p :D

I wonder where this one is gonna go? Hopefully it won't get too out of hand . . .

Last edited:
hahaha touchy subject i know... but im for real hahaha XD

omg i did miss it!! hahaha i would join in if i had a camera!!!!

Note that nobody has (yet) tagged me in the naked campaign, though this hasn't prevented me appearing naked in a video. Everything is better naked. I'm planning to record an entry for next year's Bushman contest this year, from the beach, wearing only a soprano uke. I'm working on some backing singers with only palm fronds, but we'll see if that comes off!

playing my ukulele naked is soooo much fun!!!!! hahaha yall should try it :p :D
You're right...I prefer to keep my ukulele completely naked when playing (otherwise the sound gets muffled).

Great, now I'm going to have to add to my current list of questions when buying used ukes "Has it been played in the nude?" :rofl:

...Everything is better naked....

You haven't seen me...nor will you, actually, but trust me, not everything is better naked.

You must have missed the whole "Naked Campaign":

Me

BAJ

seeso

Adelle (rowrrrr!)

krabbers

Uke Crazy Bitches

and.... uh, Lisa. I don't see yours there anymore! ;);)

EDIT: Oh, and just about every dang one by the great Deach.

I would have loved to be a part of that.

Any chance we could start it up again? (or would that be a sacrilege since I wasn't part of it originally lol)

You haven't seen me...nor will you, actually, but trust me, not everything is better naked.

I've seen enough others to know whereof I speak, you may take my word for that! However, I guess if it doesn't feel good, don't do it.

I would have loved to be a part of that.

Any chance we could start it up again? (or would that be a sacrilege since I wasn't part of it originally lol)

I hereby officially tag you.

Dammit, how many hints do I have to drop to get tagged? Eh? :D

Haha, Thanks seeso :p

I'll film sometime this week and I'll tag you Samwise lol.

Top Bottom