Martin Iz Tenor

Jerryc41

Reaction score
$1,250 plus shipping

This is not only a beautiful uke, but it’s a reminder of IZ, with his picture and his wife’s autograph inside. It’s constructed of solid quilted mahogany. The fingerboard is Indian rosewood, and there is a distinctive flower and “IZ” inlay on the headstock. The tuners are Pegheds, with 4:1 gearing.

It is in perfect condition, and it sounds beautiful. They sell new for $1,759, and this one is like new. I will include a hard case and knock over $500 off the price, bringing it down to $1,250 plus shipping. The case has the little round foot missing from one peg.

Google Photos -
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZhTpD9sqj8b5vhgj9

Pay with PayPal, and it will go out within one business day.

01.jpg 02A.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg14.jpg

Last edited:
These are fine Martin T1 commemorative tenors to Israel "Iz" Kamakawiwo'ole. They really stand out in both looks and sound.

They have a full, rich sound, yet retain a brightness. Nicely balanced and surprisingly light. The Peghed tuners look and work well. The satin neck is easy to play. Great sounding strumming or picking. It's an excellent all-around performer.

Nice looking tenor Jerry. Great price too.

Good luck with the sale.

These are fine Martin T1 commemorative tenors to Israel "Iz" Kamakawiwo'ole. They really stand out in both looks and sound.

They have a full, rich sound, yet retain a brightness. Nicely balanced and surprisingly light. The Peghed tuners look and work well. The satin neck is easy to play. Great sounding strumming or picking. It's an excellent all-around performer.

Nice looking tenor Jerry. Great price too.

Good luck with the sale.

Please! Don't make me change my mind. :)

Top Bottom