He Who Hesitates...

Jerryc41

Reaction score
When I see a uke I really like, I don't wait too long to click on Buy. I know people who have lost out on good deals because they hesitated.

Yesterday, I saw about a dozen hygrometers on Amazon for $20. I put them in my cart and forgot about them. When I looked this afternoon, they were all gone. I didn't really hesitate. It just slipped my mind. :(

EDIT: Never say never. They're back, and I ordered them.

https://smile.amazon.com/TAIWEI-Ele...meters&qid=1555442273&s=gateway&sr=8-13-spell

That is what the alarm feature on an iphone is useful for

Or in my case "He who hesitates" ... saves money, because I change my mind about getting it. :p

That's the other side of the coin, but every decision I have ever made has been the correct one. And I keep telling myself that. :)

There have been cases where I later wondered, "Why did I buy that?"

Or in my case "He who hesitates" ... saves money, because I change my mind about getting it. :p
Unfortunately, I second guess myself about 24 hours after I hit the buy it button. Then a week or two passes and the new ukulele arrives, and I fall in love. Sometimes the honeymoon is over after a few months and my second guessing returns. Sometimes it’s a love relationship that lasts.

Top Bottom