KoAloha Black Label Tenor “Panther” on eBay

mnb128

Reaction score
Hello fellow UUers,

Just wanted to make the Underground aware that there’s a KoAloha Black Label up for sale on eBay. It’s not mine, and I don’t know the person that’s selling it. Just thought there might be someone here that’s on the lookout for a black label that would want to be aware.

I’ve scoured the rules and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with this kind of post, but if it’s generally frowned upon, I apologize. I know it doesn’t belong in the marketplace.

Anyway, I’m still learning community dynamic.

Cheers,

Matt

If memory serves, the Ukulele Site had two KoAloha black label tenors listed last year. One was called Raptor which sold in the blink of an eye. I believe this one, named Raptor, was on its web site for a few weeks, if not a few months. I remember last year looking at it and being surprised that it was not immediately snatched up considering the Raptor one sold so quickly. I kind of like it and am intrigued by KoAloha's custom shop, but unlike some of my fellow ukuleleundergrounders here, our household was not blessed with a giant tax refund and I can't really justify splurging that much at this point.

Thanks for posting it - it does appear to be the same uke. Fascinating...

@Bill1 - Yeah, I hear what you're saying. Personally, although I have a little bit of an infatuation with the Black Labels, I'm not in the market for one at the moment. Otherwise, I would've selfishly kept it quiet. :) I debated a few days over whether or not to post it for the very reasons you laid out, but in the end I figured that I'd hate for someone to miss out on a nice uke simply because they didn't see it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I always appreciate checking out what someone else has found on ebay even though I have no intention of buying. It's just fun to look. But yeah, if you want it for yourself, wait until the bidding is closed to share it. :)

Top Bottom