PDA

View Full Version : KoAloha Black Label Tenor ďPantherĒ on eBay

mnb128
04-17-2019, 04:09 PM
Hello fellow UUers,

Just wanted to make the Underground aware that thereís a KoAloha Black Label up for sale on eBay. Itís not mine, and I donít know the person thatís selling it. Just thought there might be someone here thatís on the lookout for a black label that would want to be aware.

Iíve scoured the rules and I donít think thereís anything wrong with this kind of post, but if itís generally frowned upon, I apologize. I know it doesnít belong in the marketplace.

Anyway, Iím still learning community dynamic.

Cheers,

Matt

Jeffelele
04-17-2019, 05:16 PM
A heads up is a good start!

ghostrdr
04-17-2019, 07:03 PM
If memory serves, the Ukulele Site had two KoAloha black label tenors listed last year. One was called Raptor which sold in the blink of an eye. I believe this one, named Raptor, was on its web site for a few weeks, if not a few months. I remember last year looking at it and being surprised that it was not immediately snatched up considering the Raptor one sold so quickly. I kind of like it and am intrigued by KoAloha's custom shop, but unlike some of my fellow ukuleleundergrounders here, our household was not blessed with a giant tax refund and I can't really justify splurging that much at this point.

Thanks for posting it - it does appear to be the same uke. Fascinating...

Jerryc41
04-18-2019, 01:44 AM
That's a beauty, but I hate it when they don't pay a few cents more to let viewers enlarge the photo.

mnb128
04-18-2019, 05:09 AM
@Bill1 - Yeah, I hear what you're saying. Personally, although I have a little bit of an infatuation with the Black Labels, I'm not in the market for one at the moment. Otherwise, I would've selfishly kept it quiet. :) I debated a few days over whether or not to post it for the very reasons you laid out, but in the end I figured that I'd hate for someone to miss out on a nice uke simply because they didn't see it. Į\_(ツ)_/Į

glennerd
04-18-2019, 05:30 AM
I always appreciate checking out what someone else has found on ebay even though I have no intention of buying. It's just fun to look. But yeah, if you want it for yourself, wait until the bidding is closed to share it. :)