Smoke on the water

Cyril

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Sorry for being silent since my last post, but being a dad was much more work than i thought !
This video we made with my band is a bit old now but i thought you would enjoy some beautifull swiss landscapes

Haha! Great stuff matey. Try and make time to keep making music, especially now you’re a daddy...it’ll help keep you SANE! lol

Excellent stuff Cyril.....I was kind of looking for the uke connection at first.......but it was there all along!
Great...Mike

Excellent stuff Cyril.....I was kind of looking for the uke connection at first.......but it was there all along!
Great...Mike

Thanks Mike !
And the uke is even the connection of the band. We were musicians and bikers and because i sta,rted playing a small instrument we had the idea of an MC band carrying their gear on the bike.
And we did so. Thats why you can see a small bass, a soprano sax and a small drum set too ��

Thanks Mike !
And the uke is even the connection of the band. We were musicians and bikers and because i sta,rted playing a small instrument we had the idea of an MC band carrying their gear on the bike.
And we did so. Thats why you can see a small bass, a soprano sax and a small drum set too ��

Of course Smoke on the water was about a fire on lake Geneva!

Great stuff.
Mike

Of course Smoke on the water was about a fire on lake Geneva!

Great stuff.
Mike

Indeed ! Thats why the city of Montreux let us have this beautifull pier for ourselves a whole morning.

Fun fact: we only shot choruses on this pier, and after an hour of earing the same 1 minute of music over and over people came to complain we could play something else !

Fun fact 2 the police car is a real USA police car, retired and used in the Gotham tv show( GPD stands for city of gotham police department)

Thanks Brenda
Our band is lucky to have a true friend who makes photos and videos for a living... and for free when it comes to us :D

Top Bottom