Buying and Selling on Reverb

Jerryc41

Reaction score
Although the UU Marketplace and the Fleamarket Marketplace offer sales with no charge at all, the cost for selling on Reverb is lower than eBay, and it gets people who know instruments. It's also a good place to buy.

If you haven't bought from Reverb, yet, give it a try. Below is a link that will get you $10 credit on your first purchase.

https://reverb.com/refer-a-friend/eugene-476b3c7b-a340-4c9f-9a24-89bfd707ba93

I've purchased two used ukuleles from Reverb sellers. One from a guitar shop & one from a private seller. Both ukuleles were in better than advertised condition when I got them. Both transactions were easy. Beware ........browsing on Reverb can lead to impulse ukulele purchases.

I've purchased two used ukuleles from Reverb sellers. One from a guitar shop & one from a private seller. Both ukuleles were in better than advertised condition when I got them. Both transactions were easy. Beware ........browsing on Reverb can lead to impulse ukulele purchases.

Yes, I know exactly what you mean about impulse buying. That's why I have so many ukes. I'm attracted to the beautiful and the unusual.

Yes, I know exactly what you mean about impulse buying. That's why I have so many ukes. I'm attracted to the beautiful and the unusual.
That's me in a nutshell. I buy from Reverb often, well done site.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

I've bought and sold on Reverb and have had good experiences from it. It seems it better suited for musicians or people that know about their instruments.

Top Bottom