about to quit; 2 ukes for sale; kiwaya kts-4 soprano and loprinzi amc concert; cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogfingers

Reaction score
Hi Forum-

I have 2 wonderful mahogany ukuleles that I am selling. I have a love-hate relationship with the uke, right now I'm waxing, or waning, whichever it is...

no issues with either uke; both are used and in, let's call it "excellent minus" condition.

the loprinzi has the tiniest of dings at the top left of the headstock- couldn't really get a good photo of it. it comes with a brand new ukecrazy case.

I can't find any dings on the kiwaya- a little shine here and there from play.

the loprinzi is a recent acquisition from a fellow UU member. Great uke! my beef is that I'm just not a concert-guy. I try to like them about every 1.5 years, but the string tension just puts me off- I like 'em to jangle and flop a bit!

the kiwaya, also a recent purchase from reverb. love the sound of these! this one comes with a very nice oahu case that appears to be abs plastic or some kind of plastic- very sturdy/protective.

so, I'm not a concert player, and I've owned about 6 kiwayas now. I have problems, not unlike so many of you fellow UU'ers. Just got a kamaka pineapple and it's very tasty. going to spend some time with it and see if it can sink it's claws into me, otherwise it will end up on the marketplace too.

not interested in trades please.
paypal, or cash if you're local (in Winston-Salem, NC or the triad area)

prices are firm please, and include shipping and insurance to lower 48 US. Sorry, no international sales.

Kiwaya with oahu case: $415.00
Loprinzi with ukecrazy case: $350.00

easiest way to reach me is through my old yahoo mail: marktwincity@yahoo.com

here is a link to some photos and sound bites. please pardon the flubs:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/34XWPNtxN8kq6CkG8

Last edited:
Can you lower the tuning on the concert and see if that helps with tension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom