WTB- Romero Creations DH6

mgsondance

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot because there are only a few out there, but just in case anyone has decided a guilele is not for them, I'm looking for one! I have contacted Pepe and it's still going to be a few months before more arrive at HMS. Thanks- Margie

I want one too and just missed it at HMS by a week. So I bought a RC Baritone 6 instead and must I really love that little thing. It's okay at guitar pitch but much better at terz pitch (GCFBbDG): beautiful tone, amazing sustain and overtones that ring for almost forever.

Technically I think the DH6 isn't really a guilele as it's designed to be played in standard guitar tuning and slack key. The little brother of the DH6, the Tiny Tenor 6 is a true guilele (ADGCEA) and you might find one of those albeit not at HMS (maybe Elderly).

I probably purchased the last one in the country, and play it everyday. It's a guitar worth waiting for. I also wanted something for travel. Not wanting to leave theDHO 6 in hotel rooms, I picked up a used Cordoba Mini M off Reverb, and should have it next week. It will be interesting to compare the two.

Top Bottom