Want to sell a tenor?

Tommi

Reaction score
Just a shout out to anyone in Aus or Honolulu that wants to sell a tenor for around $100 - $150. I live in Sydney but will be in Honolulu at the end of april so i could swing by and see it/pick it up.
Cheers :D

I'm not sure what your expectations are or what you can get for $100-150. Check Craig's List for Honolulu, sometimes you can find a good deal. You can also check the Swap Meet at Aloha Stadium while you're there. You might also look into a Kala or Lanikai ($150-$200). Both are very playable instruments. There are several music stores there and they carry a good amount of inventory. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Like Kanaka said, you can check craigslist in Honolulu. You might find a deal there. You can also try tangiukuleles.com. He sells ukes.....even ones that are cosmetically challenged (ones that maybe glue had spilled on the inside of the body or something like that.....) at a good price. You might also want to check out musicguymic on ebay. He lives here in Hawaii and deals with all of the local ukulele luthiers. He has some good deals on Kala ukuleles.

Get plenty uke sellers at Aloha Flea Market sellin' Leolani Tenors for around the price you're lookin' for. I bought a Zebra Wood Leolani Tenor there for $125 last year - now my son jams on it, while I got my Koaloha. ;)

Top Bottom