Deach - wow!

bbycrts

Reaction score
So...I don't quite know what got me there, but I found myself on YouTube at lunchtime today - watching some of BaronK's videos, actually - when I came across the video Baron made when he was deached.

Out of curiosity, I entered "deached" as a search term (go do it!)...

I think sometimes we all laugh along with deach or bait him to see what crazy things he'll do. But perusing the videos people had created after being deached was really inspiring. I once had a signature line here that said, "I want to be like deach." What I meant by that was not a) hairless, b) covered in tattoos, c) crazy funny. What I meant was that I want to have such a soul of generosity.

I sometimes read posts where somebody will mention they lost something or broke something or just plain can't afford something. Then deach replies, "PM me your address." I am always amazed.

I have to say, though - it's not just deach. There is so much camaraderie and friendship on this site - it is unlike any other internet site I've ever been a part of...

Anyway, sorry to drivel on. I just wanted to pay tribute to deach and to all the generous people who make UU such a great place!

Amen. Nicest site I've ever been part of, period, and Deach is almost uncomfortably generous! Thanks, all, for letting me be part of this.

Yea.. Deach is the most generous person I know. Thats why I get pee'd off so much when someone messes with him...

NO ONE MESSES WITH OUR DEACH

I'm with everyone else on UU Deach is the man! Thanks Deach for all you do. :cool:

Yeppirs, Deach has inspired me to share the love...so I did my first Deaching last week, and I told him about it. What I didn't tell him was that she was so happy she balled like a little girl! Thank you Deach for giving me the inspiration to share our Ukulele love with someone who could not otherwise have that chance. I highly recommend the experience! :music:
Have you Deached anyone today?

Amen! I got a webam from Deach! Thanks to him I will be posting 3 new videos here very soon!

I agree that Deach is THE BEST. If he surprises us by appearing at the Uke World Congress I'm going to give him a big sloppy, and lengthy, kiss.

Oops. I better not say that. He definitely won't come then!:D

I also agree that to "Deach" someone gives you a great feeling. It feels good to give.

I haven't been here long, but I've come to see Deach as an overall incredible person. I've never seen anyone be so generous to people who are basically strangers ever in my life. I hope I can be like Deach in this way.

thank_you_for_being_a_friend.jpg

Most ukulele videos I see on youtube has a positive comment from Deach. Including my own videos.

hear hear! :bowdown:

I Agree with all the posts, I was only on here a few months and got Deached, he sent me a Tusq saddle, After me asking about Plastic v Bone.
Thanks Deach.

It's amazing how the idea of 'Deaching' has spread as well. I didn't even realize I used it outside the forums, but the other day my little boy told me that he "Deached" (his words) his uke to our neighbour's boy who didn't have one. I was stunned. It's just good to see that kind of generous spirit being nurtured. Thanks for the inspiration Deach.

It's amazing how the idea of 'Deaching' has spread as well. I didn't even realize I used it outside the forums, but the other day my little boy told me that he "Deached" (his words) his uke to our neighbour's boy who didn't have one. I was stunned. It's just good to see that kind of generous spirit being nurtured. Thanks for the inspiration Deach.

That's pretty cool!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Top Bottom