Wanted: 8 string solid wood tenor

dmassop

Reaction score
I would really like a used 8 string in mahogany or koa but am very open to others, so if you are looking to sell, let me know.
mahalo,
dave

What's your budget?

I have a Spruce top 5A Koa sides and back Kanile'a in full ebony trim that I would sell. Was ~3.5K new say 2.7K used played for 20-30 hours.

FrontSpruce.jpg

Looking to buy in the 600$ range, probably unrealistic for what i am asking for tho, so up to 1000$ if its right.

pickup is a plus and will pay more so i dont have to use the crappy violin stick-on thingy for live stuff

I have a Spruce top 5A Koa sides and back Kanile'a in full ebony trim that I would sell. Was ~3.5K new say 2.7K used played for 20-30 hours.

FrontSpruce.jpg

I'll save up and maybe in a couple years :) that is so nice. congrats on owning that! Thanks for the interest!

Lanikai makes a solid-top 8-string that's around $300. I have one and it's well made, sounds great, too.

I'll third Mele. I own four of their ukes now. My new one comes in on Friday. Call them and see if they have any of the koa top mahaghany back and sides 8 stringers in stock. little bit les expensive then the all koa model. Their pick-ups are the best as well(Fishman).

I have an 8-string Kamaka if you're interested. PM for pics. Will sell for good price.

Top Bottom