Loprinzi concert AM-C $350.00, shipping included

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogfingers

Reaction score
after much deliberation, I have decided to end my current relationship with the ukulele. I simply reach too often for an instrument when I should be doing something else.

I'm not really too keen on concert ukes, but this would be a keeper if I were to continue playing. it rings like a bell all the way up the neck, plays like a dream, and has plenty of punch, volume, and sustain. gorgeous wood grain too.
I can only find one slight ding in the instrument, left side of the headstock- it was difficult to photograph and hardly noticeable. so this one would likely fall into an "excellent -" rating.

paypal or cash if you're local.
not interested in trades.
$350.00 includes shipping/insurance with sales to lower 48 US only please.

best way to reach me is through my yahoo account, rather than the forum (I can't seem to send messages through the forum on my smartphone)
marktwincity@yahoo.com (this is also my paypal address for interested persons).

here is a link to some photos and sound clip:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4t2sHMotPn5UGyJW9

yer killing me!

Hi
What a beaut. Please let us know the wood.

Thanks

K

Previous owner and I agree it’s a good one! I’m not really a concert guy either but I had a hard time letting this one go. Whoever snatches it up should be very pleased!

sorry to any interested/potential buyers. cold feet. gut instinct tells me to hold on to this one for a while longer. my wife also reminded me that if I get rid of all of my ukes, I'll just end up buying 4 at once somewhere along the way and then selling them off again. kiwaya kts-4 still up for sale though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom