FINAL FANTASY - Boundless Ocean

Nice one yet again young Brenda. I don’t know the game (have never been a great one for computer games) but a nice tune nonetheless. Great job.

Way cool, Brenda! Nicely played. I played this video game years (decades) ago. Your LFdM sounded so good.

Thank you Joseph ! Yes lfdm never disappoints!
I heard this is a great video game ! I only notice the music when accidentally came across the book on eBay about two years ago. These songs are composed by very famous Japanese pianists ! Full orchestra music.

Beautifully played Brenda, how delightful & very enchanting :) Bravo my friend, 5 Stars from Australia! BTW I love the black top, it's only a whisker away from being a black skivvy :)

Thank you Campbell! Stars from
Australia are enchanting too! Glad you like it. Black is the best background colour not only to showcase the instrument but also cover all the unwanted ups and downs on a human body. Ha ha

Nice one yet again young Brenda. I don’t know the game (have never been a great one for computer games) but a nice tune nonetheless. Great job.

I don’t play computer game either. Most of the songs from Final Fantasy are extremely well done. You should google it ! Just type final fantasy ukulele solo on YouTube. These are full orchestra music.

Last edited:
Lovely playing Brenda, You intimated that it was an easy piece! That is the beauty of music. Music does not have to be so difficult that only a few people with out of this world technique can play it. Music is about expressing your feelings through an instrument in an engaging way. This you have achieved fantastically well. Very lovely playing and that Uke sound good too!
Mike

Lovely playing Brenda, You intimated that it was an easy piece! That is the beauty of music. Music does not have to be so difficult that only a few people with out of this world technique can play it. Music is about expressing your feelings through an instrument in an engaging way. This you have achieved fantastically well. Very lovely playing and that Uke sound good too!
Mike

That’s quite a compliment. Thank you Mike !
I tried playing with my other ukes, lfdm is always the winner in feel and sound!

Mike

I second this. It is a very beautiful piece of music and you played it so brilliantly.

This is very nice and wonderfully played........now when are you going to play me some Neil Young (inside joke):p

Top Bottom