FS: Martin 0-28VS with OHSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
For Sale: Martin 0-28VS with OHSC

I picked this up used from Elderly in October 2018 and really, really like it. Its compact size makes it super comfortable to play and yet it wants not for true guitar tone. I have a new guitar just in so should pass this on to its next loving home! It's not easy to find these for less than $3K used. I paid $2,800 and am willing to pass along for $2,600 net to me.

Elderly rated its condition as Excellent. I would have agreed; however, there is a little area in the finish around where the end pin goes that was there when I received it (see pic below). My local Martin dealer said it's not anything to worry about. I'm a picky ******* so I'd rate it at VG+.

I have sold literally dozens of high end ukes here and on Flea Market Music. I always offer a 3-day inspection and money back guarantee (less return shipping) if not 100% satisfied.

Part of the 'Vintage Series', this Martin “0” size body is the smallest full size body Martin offers. The 0-12 fret body has all solid wood construction and a gloss finish. Solid sitka spruce top. Solid rosewood back and sides with nice dark figure. 12-fret mahogany V-profile neck, topped with an ebony board, and capped off with a slotted headstock. Ebony bridge. Nickel tuners.

Scale Length: 24.9
Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 7/8
String Spacing at Bridge: 2 5/16
Strings: Currently Strung with Martin Marquis Silk & Steel
Case: Original Marting HSC

Beautiful!
Thank God I’m not a steel string player otherwise I’d be very tempted!
There is no question that Eddie is a purveyor of fine instruments.
And a pleasure to deal with, as I have first-hand experience buying an instrument from him.
Ron

Thanks, Ron.

Come on, I know a few of you secretly want to try guitar. This is a great sounding guitar and super comfortable given it's single 0 size (Parlor) and wide string spacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom