PDA

View Full Version : Got

AQUATOPAZ
04-23-2019, 06:58 AM
Maybe it's because Winter has FINALLY arrived, but I suddenly felt the intense need to learn the soundtrack and have been so inspired by what I've been learning that I find myself in my car going over the parts that I know, impatient to get back home and practice some more.

Ukecaster
04-23-2019, 03:27 PM
Winter finally arrived? I assume you are south of the equator?

Better to focus on the music & learning, rather than a terminal case of UAS. You are very lucky...carry on!

Swamp Yankee
04-23-2019, 04:34 PM
Maybe it's because Winter has FINALLY arrived, but I suddenly felt the intense need to learn the soundtrack and have been so inspired by what I've been learning that I find myself in my car going over the parts that I know, impatient to get back home and practice some more.

Practice well, for the night will be long and full off terrors

AQUATOPAZ
04-23-2019, 05:57 PM
Winter finally arrived? I assume you are south of the equator?

Better to focus on the music & learning, rather than a terminal case of UAS. You are very lucky...carry on!

Game of Thrones. I had them all in caps. Don't know why it didn't come out that way. GOT.

Kenn2018
04-23-2019, 06:37 PM
Game of Thrones. I had them all in caps. Don't know why it didn't come out that way. GOT.

Then Swamp Yankee's comment is even more apropos.

AQUATOPAZ
04-23-2019, 08:18 PM
Then Swamp Yankee's comment is even more apropos.

Absolutely

Gmontema
04-23-2019, 09:23 PM
Practice well, for the night will be long and full off terrors

That’s a good one. I’ve been thinking about Tyrion’s quote: "I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things." I just probably spontaneously overpaid for an abused 1960s gold label Kamaka...maybe in part because it needed saving and playing.