Don’t keep you ukuleles too close together...

UkeDoxie

Reaction score
They might start up the shenanigans and have babies!

286BA8B8-777B-4638-ABBD-56CC6025C25F.jpg

I got an Ohana sopranissimo solid mahogany today from UkeRepublic. She is super cute and is way louder than I thought a tiny thing could be. She is pictured with a Kamaka pineapple soprano. Such a nice family.

View attachment 117315

I got an Ohana sopranissimo solid mahogany today from UkeRepublic. She is super cute and is way louder than I thought a tiny thing could be. She is pictured with a Kamaka pineapple soprano. Such a nice family.

I have the Spruce top sopranissimo. It is cute, adorable, I love the purling, and the tone, resonance, sustain and volume are AMAZING.

View attachment 117315

Cute! I have one of their sopraninos, from Mim.

View attachment 117315

I like the spruce top. How is it playing that? I have a mahogany Ohana sopranino, and it takes some getting used to.

Although I don't "need" anymore to join the expanding family - I have been wanting one of the baby ukes but worry I'll need to learn how to do chords with different fingering due to need for different tuning.

They're just so cute.

I employ a most efficacious prophylaxis - during those long winter nights, my ukuleles are kept in sealed plastic bags.

Mine are kept in hard cases, lined up next to each other. I thought the cases would act as a "chastity belt" of sorts, but not so. I think at night they've learned to escape their cases and engage in hanky-panky. New ones keep appearing, delivered by the ukulele stork aka USPS. Oh well, what do you expect from such cute, frisky, and fun loving little instruments of happiness :D

Mine are kept in hard cases, lined up next to each other. I thought the cases would act as a "chastity belt" of sorts, but not so. I think at night they've learned to escape their cases and engage in hanky-panky. New ones keep appearing, delivered by the ukulele stork aka USPS. Oh well, what do you expect from such cute, frisky, and fun loving little instruments of happiness :D

Hahahahahahaha! Rafter, you're bringing out the eighth-grader-giggles in me! And I'll leave it right there!

Top Bottom