WTB: Kamaka Tenor

fretie

Reaction score
Looking to buy a kamaka tenor, preferably still in its high G state and somewhat older though definitely not vintage.

DM me here or email: windchaser333ATgmailDOTcom

Good luck, I'll keep you in mind if I find anything on the internet!
There's currently a tenor in stock at the ukulele site if that's any good? Nice looking one too!

Last edited:
A Vancouver friend of mine bought 3 Kamakas last February- a tenor, concert and soprano pineapple. She plays the pineapple the most. I’ll see if she’s considering to sell the tenor.

A Vancouver friend of mine bought 3 Kamakas last February- a tenor, concert and soprano pineapple. She plays the pineapple the most. I’ll see if she’s considering to sell the tenor.

Wow, nice haul to get three bad boy Kamakas at once!

Sure, I’d appreciate you checking with her about the tenor, thanks.

And, fairydust, thanks for your eagle eyes...I saw the one on HMS too but was hoping to be able to buy used not new.

Still on the hunt for that elusive Kamaka tenor. If you are thinking of thinning your herd and you’ve got a Kamaka tenor that needs more playing time, please contact me, here on UU or email me at: windchaser333ATgmailDOTcom

A nice used one just popped up on the Elderly site. Might be just what you’re looking for

Top Bottom