KAMAKA HF-4 Baritone Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJFN

Reaction score
I never thought I would sell my Kamaka baritone. This was the ukulele I would run into a burning house to save. And it was, until, the Ko'olau moved in with me. The new kid on the block has replaced the current favorite, so I've decided to rehome this beautiful instrument. It's not getting the playing time it deserves.

This instrument is in outstanding condition, with only slight finger strumming marks. They are so small they are impossible to photograph. I've taken meticulous almost obsessive care of this beautiful instrument. I purchased this ukulele from Mandolin Bros. in Staten Island, NY, in June of 2009. I will provide the original bill of sale.

Included in the sale is a Kamaka hard case and a set of Aquila Baritone Strings G tuning and a set of Living Water Custom Baritone Low G, C tuning strings. And shipping to the CUSA. Both tunings sound outstanding on this instrument. Price $975.00

Attachments

• IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0479.jpg
    IMG_0479.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0474.jpg
    IMG_0474.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 46
I never thought I would sell my Kamaka baritone. This was the ukulele I would run into a burning house to save. And it was, until, the Ko'olau moved in with me. The new kid on the block has replaced the current favorite, so I've decided to rehome this beautiful instrument. It's not getting the playing time it deserves.

This instrument is in outstanding condition, with only slight finger strumming marks. They are so small they are impossible to photograph. I've taken meticulous almost obsessive care of this beautiful instrument. I purchased this ukulele from Mandolin Bros. in Staten Island, NY, in June of 2009. I will provide the original bill of sale.

Included in the sale is a Kamaka hard case and a set of Aquila Baritone Strings G tuning and a set of Living Water Custom Baritone Low G, C tuning strings. And shipping to the CUSA. Both tunings sound outstanding on this instrument. Price $975.00

WEEKEND PRICE DROP This beautiful ukulele can now be had for $900.00. Monday it goes on Ebay for $1000.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom