Koaloha Opio Spruce/Acacia Soprano

Jerryc41

Reaction score
FS: Koaloha Opio Spruce/Acacia Soprano

$444 plus shipping, with hard case and gig bag

This uke is gorgeous! I have a KoAloha koa soprano and other KoAlohas, so I’m letting this one go. I bought it last June, and it’s in like-new condition. Compare it to a new one, and you won’t see any difference. There are no marks, scratches, or dents. Like all KoAlohas, it has a loud, beautiful sound with lots of sustain. It comes with a nice Stagg hard case and an Opio gig bag.

Pay with PayPal, and it will go out within two business days.

02.jpg 02-2.jpg 03.jpg 03-2.jpg 09.jpg

Last edited:
I've been wanting one of these for a while. If I hadn't just bought two ukes in the last month, I'd be all over this. With that said. I'm still tempted. Someone please hurry up and buy this.

Last edited:
I've been wanting one of these for a while. If I hadn't just bought two ukes in the last month, I'd be all over this. With that said. I'm still tempted. Someone please hurry up and buy this.

Only two last month? Was one a KoAloha Opio soprano? If not, here's your chance. :D

Only two last month? Was one a KoAloha Opio soprano? If not, here's your chance. :D

Haha no. But one was a special cedar top Bruko and then other was a Takumi neither of which were cheap. Dont tempt me, I need to leave some buffer in the fun money account! I mean what if I see a banjo I want. I only have 2 of those! :)

I'm sure this will sell fast. That's a totally fair price your asking.

Last edited:
That is a really good-looking spruce top. I'll bet it punches above it's size.

I don't play soprano, but if I did I would take a serious look at this one. Really nice quality instrument.

Top Bottom