For sale: Kala KA-ZCT-C ziricote concert ukulele with a hard case and tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikelz777

Reaction score
Up for your consideration is a beautiful Kala KA-ZCT-C ziricote concert sized ukulele with a hard case and tuner. The wood grain on this uke is particularly stunning and eye-catching. The rich, dark brown wood is accented with a honey blonde sapwood on the front, back and upper side edges.

- black binding
- glossy finish on the body
- mahogany neck with a smooth satin finish
- walnut fingerboard
- wood inlay sound hole rosette
- black Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle
- fret edges are covered with black binding with edge dots at the 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th frets
- chrome closed-gear tuners with black tuning buttons

This ukulele has been properly set up by the guitar/ukulele professional at my local guitar store with nice and low action so it is easy to play. The hardshell case has a soft, well padded interior and fits the ukulele like a glove. The lid of the case is held by three hoop-type clasps which keep it securely closed so there will be no accidental spills. Case lid has a long/minor scratch on cover. (You may be able to see it in the picture of the case. The light has to catch it right to see it.) Also included is a chromatic tuner so you'll have everything you need to play in tune and securely protect your ukulele! The cost of the ukulele, hardshell case, professional setup and tuner would be valued at over $300. My asking price is $200 + cost of shipping.

I love this uke and think it's a true beauty but I've determined that five is my magic number for ukes. I am contemplating another one and I'm sitting at five ukes right now so if a new one comes in, one of the older ones has to go out! Please PM me with any questions or for shipping estimates. Thanks for looking!

(Sorry about the glare on the pictures. The glossy finish plus natural light made for a mirror look and lots of glare.)

IMG_2928.jpgIMG_2929.jpgIMG_2934.jpgIMG_2935.jpgIMG_2936.jpg

A real looker! The wood grain is fantastic. That will be a real conversation starter wherever you play it.

I've read good things about that model. Sometimes I regret being a tenor-only player...

I can’t believe that you are selling it, Mike. It’s a beauty! :eek:ld:

It was really a tough decision I struggled with. I had set a five uke limit in my mind but still debated on whether I should just keep it and buy a sixth. I know to some people that decision would be easy because a fifth or sixth uke is already in the distance of their rear view mirrors. For me, when I had one I said I might have two. When I had two I said I wouldn't own three. When I had three I said I wouldn't own four. When I had four I said I wouldn't own five. When I had five I started contemplating a sixth. I had to draw the line somewhere. Five is a handful but still manageable so five it is for me. If one comes in, one has to go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom