Pegasus Natural Series Classic Tenor Ukulele For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegasus Guitars

Reaction score
My Natural Series instruments differ significantly from my Select Artist Series instruments. The Natural Series is built with a variety of pieces of wood that I have collected over the past 35 years, often from different trees. They are a showcase for the varieties of koa colors and patterns. They have slotted headstocks and no binding except on the neck, which is bound. The finish is a mat lacquer instead of high gloss.They all have soundports and come with hardshell cases.

This tenor ukulele has curly Hawaiian koa top, back, and sides, Hawaii grown Milo wood fretboard and bridge, black micarta nut and saddle, abalone rosette and bridge inlay, abalone heel cap, upgraded gold plated Schaller Grand Tune tuners, fretboard bound in curly koa, slotted headstock with curly koa headcap, Aquila strings and abalone position markers. Like all my instruments, it has has a traditional dovetail joint. The neck wood is Spanish cedar with a carbon fiber reinforcement rod. 16' radius on the fretboard. Since there was no room for my Pegasus logo on the slotted headstock, I inlaid a mother-of-pearl Pegasus logo inside the body on the neck block. It can be seen through the sound hole . The Natural Series ukes are true no frills player's instruments. I build 2 different tenor shapes. This ukulele is my Classic shape. The string action is easy to play. Comes with your choice of a quality tweed or brown faux gator covered hardshell case. The gator case is physically heavier and will add to shipping cost. I ship by USPS . Cost to the U.S. or Japan is typically a little more than $100.00. More photos are available on my Pegasus website. URL shown in my signature. Price is $1695.00. Hawaii State residents will also have State Sales Tax added. I have sold 2 ukes on this site previously and each time donated $ to the site, though I don't know if they ever got it because no one responded to me, but the $ never came back!. I will try to donate to the site again if this instrument sells. I appreciate the venue they provide for sales and their service to the ukulele community. Enjoy your music! Bob

Attachments

• DSC_0571.jpg
    DSC_0571.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 218
Beautiful uke Bob, love the wood grains and body shape. I'm really flush with Koa tenors but somehow I'm guessing the sound of this one will also be special! Wish I had time to sell one quick but I'm sure it'll go fast, good luck! Rick

Aw man. This is a gorgeous koa tenor.

Your instruments have a great reputation. And the sound samples I have heard of some of your tenors are really excellent.

But I just can't do it at this time. Timing is everything...

It should go fast!

PS: That kinda sucks that the UU Forum didn't send you a thank you for sending a contribution. On behalf of myself & the members, Thank You!

If I didn't already have two of Bob's tenors, I would have bought this one in a heart beat.

That is a beautiful uke! And good for you to donating to the forum, that is very cool.

I have one of Bob's tenors...……………….and I can't say enough about it. A great, great instrument.

Bob, it's a beautiful instrument and I would like to discuss purchase if it has not been sold. Thank you.
Shelley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom