Gary Gill Custom Tenor Body Concert Scale

ukemunga

Reaction score
If you're going to UWC I will be there and am considering selling this uke. It's a much better uke than I need for my casual ukeing around.

Douglas fir top and mahogany back and sides. It is really an incredible instrument and I'd like someone who can really play and appreciate it to have it.

It was $800 new and comes with a red Fremont Deluxe case.

$550ish

Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 2.32.12 PM.jpgIMG_4755.jpg

Cool pear shape.

Sorry I can't jump on this right now.

I don't speak acronym. What is UWC?

You in the Cleveland area? I used to work thereabouts.

Hi Kenn2018, UWC is Ukulele World Congress held each year near Nashville Indiana. It is hosted by Mainland Ukuleles and is literally a gathering of the tribe! It is always the first Friday, Saturday and Sunday of June. Hundreds show up and camp on the field. There is an open mic Friday and Saturday nights from about 5:00pm until the wee hours. Do a search on YouTube for Ukulele World Congress and you’ll find some great vids. I’m about an hour SE of Cleveland.

Last edited:
Hi Kenn2018, UWC is Ukulele World Congress held each year near Nashville Indiana. It is hosted by Mainland Ukuleles and is literally a gathering of the tribe! It is always the first Friday, Saturday and Sunday of June. Hundreds show up and camp on the field. There is an open mic Friday and Saturday nights from about 5:00pm until the wee hours. Do a search on YouTube for Ukulele World Congress and you’ll find some great vids. I’m about an hour SE of Cleveland.

Thanks, I'll have to plan on going to the UWC next year. I'll check it out. Have a great time.

I had the twin to this ukulele. Mim had several of the last ones Gary made. It's a wonderful ukulele. The tenor sound with the concert neck that some folks like me prefer. Someone will be very happy with this ukulele.

Thanks. This is literally one of the last that Gary made. Even after Mim’s run. It is very awesome. I’m not worthy... :eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom