Oscar Schmidt Limited Edition Micky Mouse Mousketeers club - Blast from "my" past!

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Oscar Schmidt Limited Edition Micky Mouse Mousketeers club - Blast from "my" past!

This ukulele is blast from the past (depending on your age!) It's a Limited Edition 50 year anniversary of the Micky Mouse Mousketeers club. This collectors uke was made in 2005 by Oscar Schmidt (by Washburn). This is not a toy but a nicely made wood concert uke model OU2 with Disney Graphics on the uke and the case. There were 1000 produced. This one is in great condition and still has the hang tags on it. The only issue with it is the case stuck to the back of the uke at some point in it's life and the finish and a little of the decal on the back are rough. But you can see from the photos it's not bad and you can still easily read all the writing on it. This is something you won't see up for sale often. Any other Baby Boomers out there? $250 plus shipping or maybe a trade? Thanks for looking...

Attachments

• IMG_5150.jpg
    IMG_5150.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5151.jpg
    IMG_5151.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5152.jpg
    IMG_5152.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5153.jpg
    IMG_5153.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5154.jpg
    IMG_5154.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 21
Who's the leader of the band who's made for you and me?
M - I - C - K - E - Y M - O - U - S - E

Cool little uke. But concerts aren't my thing.

Best of luck with the sale. It certainly brought back some fond memories. Annette, for instance... (Way before Britney was a gleam in her parents' eyes.)

Top Bottom