Cordoba 24T tenor ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukecaster

Reaction score
Brand new Cordoba 24T tenor ukulele. These are great sounding budget tenors, which punch well above their competitive price range. The combo of a solid cedar top and cool flamey spalted maple back & sides yields great projection, and a smooth even tone. Ebony fingerboard & bridge, strung with the original Aquilas. Best of all, these have a full 1.5" nut width, which is great for those who struggle with slimmer nuts. I have another one of these, the cutaway version, and it has become my go-to uke for all low G stuff. Bought this extra one recently, but really don't need it, so time for it to go to a new home. If looking for low G, on this I'd recommend Martin or Worth clear flouros, with a Fremont Soloist low G, a great sound. $139.00 shipped in CONUS only.

25.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
20.jpg

that one has really nice figure on the back, too. I've never played one of these that I didn't like, but some are better looking than others and that's a beauty!

These are very good value at their new price range, and even better used! Good luck with the sale ~

How is the set up? Are tuners Grover or knock off? Any idea if holes would line up with Grover’s. I have a new set?
How are fret ends? Thanks

I'll check these later and let you know. Tuners are not labeled Gover, so I assume knockoffs. But they work well, so I haven't changed them, and I'm pretty picky about tuners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom